Would you like to join the Sandgate Kids early learning team?
Our Sandgate Kids Early Education centres are great places to work.
We know that our people are our most important asset. We value our team and we take care of our people which is why they stay with us so long.
Ours is a warm and friendly environment. We’re committed to helping each staff member extend themselves and develop new or further skills.
We offer you a career, not just a job.
If you are committed to providing high-quality education and care for children, we invite you to join us.
What we look for in our educators
First and foremost, we look for people with the same commitment and dedication to childcare and early learning that we have. Qualifications alone aren’t enough.
In addition to a passion for early childhood education and care we look for applicants with:
- Diploma/ Cert III of Early Childhood or Equivalent or progress towards the qualification.
- First Aid Certificate including asthma and anaphylaxis and CPR.
- An understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Regulations and National Quality Standards.
- Current Blue Card or Working with Children Check.
The benefits of joining our team
In addition to the wonderful work environment and the great team you’ll become part of, there are other benefits of joining us.
- Opportunities for growth and career progression
- Dynamic, passionate and supportive team
- Not for profit association
- Training opportunities
- Above award wages
- Supportive opportunities for Professional Development
- Paid uniforms
Ready to find out more?
Information about our current vacancies is below. Don’t worry if there are no vacancies listed at the moment. If you really want to work with us, we’d love to see your resume.
For Sandgate Kids Kindergarten, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org