Early Childhood Teacher
About the role
We are seeking an applicant for our association, to work as an Early Childhood Teacher in a FULL-TIME position.
What you would be doing
The main things that you would be doing include:
- Develop and implement the educational programs and achieving quality learning outcomes in line with QKLG
- Implementing a holistic approach to enhance each child’s individual abilities and interests
- Creating and maintaining an inclusive, fun, safe, healthy, productive and effective learning environment
- Creating and maintaining excellent relationships with children, families, carers and other team members
- Have sound knowledge and understanding of the EYLF and QKLG
- Keep records of children’s progress, routines and interests
- Ensuring compliance with routines, policies, processes and practices
- We are utilising ‘EDUCA’ online documentation as well as having clear established pathways and guidelines for documentation.
Skills and experience
We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- A desire, to work with children and demonstrated capacity to enhance their experiences
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Relevant early childhood education qualifications.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer literacy
- Proven willingness to learn and improve
- Passion, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to high-quality care
- Current Working with Children check, First-Aid Certificate, Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
Reasons why we think this is a great role include:
- Opportunities for growth and career progression
- Join a dynamic, passionate and supportive team
- Not for profit association
- Training opportunities
- Above award wages
- Supportive opportunities for Professional Development
- Paid uniforms
About the company
Sandgate Kids Early Education is a not – for – profit community run association. We oversee two Long Day Care Centres and one sessional Kindergarten.
The centres are 54 place centres located not far from the business area of Sandgate. The sessional Kindergarten is 22 places and operates in school terms only.
Our vision is to support children to develop a strong sense of self with the support of families and community. We provide lifelong learning foundations for children.